Treating seniors with the compassion and quality home health care they deserve is not only part of the mission of Senior Home Care, it is at the heart of everything we do. Our company sets itself apart from others in the industry because patients and their individual health care needs are always our top priority.
Working With Your Trusted Physician
Senior Home Care's friendly and knowledgeable staff works closely with our patients' physicians as part of a comprehensive health care team. Our nurses, therapists and clinicians offer continually enhanced standards of care for Behavioral Health, Cardiac, Transitional Care, Diabetes, Chronic Edema/Lymphedema, Low Vision, Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Steady Steps/Fall Prevention, Wound Care and Senior Living Options including Assisted Living/Independent Living Facilities.
Skilled, Qualified and Trusted
- One of the largest home health care companies in the Southeast, treating over 50,000 patients a year
- Nearly 50 locations -- Senior Home Care offices in Florida and Synergy Home Care offices throughout Louisiana
- Awarded HomeCare Elite™ seven consecutive years -- a compilation of the top home health agencies in the United States. HomeCare Elite is managed by OCS HomeCare and DecisionHealth®
- Accredited for home health care by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc. (ACHC)
- One of the first companies of its kind to be accredited for Behavioral Health Home Care (BHHC) by ACHC
- Invested $3.5 million in Homecare Homebase, a state-of-the-art technology platform, which includes Provider Link, a physician's portal, and Family Link, a family portal, to further improve communication and patient care
- Participant in Florida's Health Information Exchange and Louisiana's Health Information Exchange.
- Patient-centered Transitional Care Program assisting those with chronic conditions to help reduce re-hospitalizations
- Evidence-based guidelines for Clinical Standards of Care
- Committed to training and eduction, we specialists with certifications, including Wound Treatment, Behavioral Health, OASIS and more
- In-home patient telemonitoring services
- A growing list of major insurance providers and Medicare Managed Care plans accepted, in addition to traditional Medicare
- Recognized by Curaspan Health Group for efficient service and response times to referral sources